Ophthalmology Specialist, VCA Canada Animal Hospitals
VCA Canada is currently hiring two Board-Certified Ophthalmologist to join our team of highly engaged and professional veterinary specialists. Our Board-Certified Ophthalmologists appreciate working in our thriving well-equipped hospitals that are outfitted with; Laser, Phacoemulsification, CT, Fluoroscopy, Endoscopy, and Ultrasound.
In our hospitals, our Ophthalmology department already has an established client and patient base with a lot of room for continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented veterinarian who exhibits strong leadership skills and exemplary customer service. We are looking for someone to carry out VCA Canada’s promise to our clients: making their pet’s health our top priority, and excellent service our goal. Our Ophthalmologist will educate and advocate for our clients and strive to deliver the highest quality medical and surgical diagnostics, treatment, and preventative care to companion animals.
What VCA Canada Offers
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. A team we think of as family. When you join our family, VCA Canada offers:
· Comprehensive compensation structures designed specifically around you
· Support for International and Domestic trained speciality veterinarians; moving, immigration, mobility and more
· Continuing education benefits
· Exceptional career development
· Benefits including medical/dental, life and disability for eligible employees
· Generous personal pet care discounts
· Professional dues, including monthly VIN membership
· A network of highly educated and skilled professionals
· And more perks for internal VCA Canada employees!
Canada is the second largest country in the world! Canada’s incredible geography, warm sense of community, acceptance of individualism is what continues to significantly attract new comers. You have a range of amazing cities and communities to live, work and play. Which area of Canada speaks to your heart. The choice is yours!
Returning to Canada? Great! We want to talk to you! Not from Canada and thinking of relocating? Great, we want to talk to you too!
Have a question about working and entering Canada? For more information about the position, please contact: Ginger Kryzanowski, email@example.com.
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.