Thinking of having your own practice? Animal Eye Care Center is offering an impressive compensation package and signing bonus to associate and possible partner
Located in Gaithersburg, Maryland, our independent practice of 23 years has a large, consistent patient referral base. We are seeking a compassionate associate to join our growing practice.
Meet Dr. Eric Smith
- Dr. Smith is a board-certified ophthalmologist
- Consistently voted one of the area's best ophthalmologists
- Published author and speaker
- Gentle, compassionate care
About Animal Eye Care Center
- Thriving, independent practice for 23 years
- More affordable than corporate practices
- Excellent facility and equipment
- Loyal and experienced staff
“Thank you for the impeccable care Liam has received all these years. It’s a great comfort to all of us who love him dearly.” - The Shaw Family
“Barks can’t express the gratitude that I have for you. Your kindness in caring for me has been appreciated more than you will ever know.” - Milly Y.
“Thank you for the kind words and all the excellent care you have given Celeste and my other dogs over the years.” - Michael R.
Why Join Us?
- Large, consistent patient referral base
- Idyllic location rich in arts, culture and history
- Ideal place to raise a family
- Healthy work/life balance
- Competitive salary includes base plus percentage
- Partnership opportunity
- Health, disability and malpractice insurance
- 401K, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- CE time and stipend
- Signing bonus
- Health club membership
We are currently located in Montgomery County, an affluent and beautiful suburb of Washington D.C., only 20 minutes from Virginia and less than an hour from Annapolis, Baltimore, and Gettysburg. Montgomery County has some of the best schools in the nation, many cultural events, and nearby horse country.
Visit us at www.AnimalEyeCareCenter.com. I’d be happy to speak with you, and sponsor your visit to our practice.
Eric M. Smith, VMD, Dipl. ACVO