MedVet is seeking an Ophthalmologist in Cleveland
MedVet is seeking an Ophthalmologist (board-certified or residency trained) to join our Cleveland West, OH hospital. You will join Dr. Terah Robbin Webb and Dr. Vanessa Kuonen Cavens as part of the MedVet Ophthalmology group. The successful candidate is enthusiastic, team oriented, has excellent communication skills, is dedicated to helping educate our referral community and has the desire to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery.
What makes us different?
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest employee owned and veterinarian led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country. We offer each doctor an opportunity to become a shareholder. You will have a voice in moving our practice forward!
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- MedVet doctors and staff are dedicated to core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion and deliver true collaborative care.
- Creating an exceptional experience (The MedVet Experience!) for patients, clients, referral partners and employees is foremost.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- We offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including health/dental/life/vision/disability insurance, uniform allowance, 401K with employer match, discretionary funds for continuing education and an excellent signing bonus.
- MedVet’s Clinical Studies Center offers exciting opportunities to lead collaborative initiatives with MedVet specialists and veterinarians worldwide.
To get more information about MedVet, please visit our website at www.medvetforpets.com or to submit a confidential CV, please email Barbara Lightner DVM, DACVS at email@example.com .
All candidates must complete an acceptable background check, including references and a pre-employment drug test.