BluePearl Veterinary Partners- Veterinary Ophthalmologist for Paramus, NJ
BluePearl Veterinary Partners in Paramus, NJ, has an opportunity for a Board Certified or residency-trained Ophthalmologist. Founded and operated by veterinarians dedicated to the best in referral practice, BluePearl is a leading provider of specialty and emergency medicine.
Our BluePearl Paramus hospital is a state-of-the-art facility that opened in September 2016. All of our specialists at this 19,000 square foot hospital focus on critical care, internal medicine, surgery, oncology, cardiology, emergency medicine and dentistry (starting in September 2018). Our current equipment includes a 64- slice CT scanner, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, ultrafiltration, laparoscope, thoracoscopy tower, endoscopy imaging system, prismaflex and phoenix machines. We also provide transesophageal echocardiography, I-131, dialysis and blood banking.
Our hospital fosters a collaborative, team-oriented environment that works together to make a difference. The staff are like family and participates in team-building events throughout the year including: Veterinary Technician Week, potluck meals, birthday celebrations, Associate of the Month recognitions and in-house CE programs. Over 80% of our technicians are licensed and some are sitting for the boards in the upcoming year.
Now, together with Mars Petcare, you will be provided the resources to help more patients, enjoy unsurpassed clinician support, and be asked to help continuously identify new ways to improve our noble field.
BluePearl attracts the finest clinicians in their fields by offering:
- Exclusive focus on specialty and emergency medicine, no primary care
- Competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and an exceptional track record of clinician loyalty
- Flexible schedules that allow focus on both professional development and quality of life
- Individual clinician mentorship and support including a dedicated Support Team that provides unsurpassed help with the necessities: equipment and supplies, support staff, research programs, training programs, marketing, recruiting, and the other details that make practice successful
- Strong focus on a positive hospital environment
- Leadership and other advancement opportunities
- Desirable locations in many of the nation’s most exciting cities
Whether you are just starting your private practice career, or are an experienced clinician looking for a change, a new beginning at BluePearl means an open door to explore the next best move in your professional veterinary career. We want to talk to you!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.